Join us for the Winch Monster Dash: A Halloween Fundraising Challenge
The Winch exists because 43% of children in Camden live in poverty.
- Too many children start their lives facing inequality and disadvantage.
- To children and young people, the odds seemed stacked against them. COVID19 has disrupted their childhoods and derailed their education. Their mental health has been under constant pressure. Their hopes and dreams feel less achievable.
- Families face a tough winter in the months ahead. Government is hacking back its emergency support. Many working families on low incomes face cuts to their Universal Credit. Increases to food, fuel and rent mean the real costs of living are rising. Life is becoming more and more difficult.
- Unless we act together, we’re at risk of leaving a generation behind.
You can help support children to succeed, from cradle to career.
We are running the Winch Monster Dash 2021, to help raise vital funds towards our work. We’re inviting friends, neighbours and local partners to take up the 31 Challenge together. We want to connect you and each other to a bigger purpose, and make our neighbourhood a great place to live, work and grow up in!
Here’s a fun way everyone can help:
- Dream up your 31 Challenge
- Sign up to help fundraise with JustGiving as an individual, team, family or organisation
- Ask all your friends and family to sponsor you
- Share the fun on Facebook and Instagram
Here are some ideas for your 31 Challenge (in Halloween costume of course!):
They can be the traditional:
- Run for 3.1 miles
- Make a 31 second Tik Tok with friends and family
- Play 31 holes of golf
- Shoot 31 baskets each day of October
Or how about these?!?
- Run in a 31 person relay race with colleagues or classmates
- Snap 31 Halloween Queens on a Zoom Screen
- Carve 31 pumpkins lanterns with your friends
- Throw a 31 minute monster mash dance party
- Raise £1 a day for 31 days
Or maybe you have unique ideas of your own! Surprise us! Show you care and share your Halloween scare!
Share your photos with everyone else on Instagram [link coming soon]!
If you are interested in working in partnership with us, please contact Amanda.