In a borough filled with opportunity and prosperity for many, the reality for the people we support is very different.
For almost 50 years, our ability to create proud and empowered generations has only been possible because of strong partnerships with our local community.
- A kitchen refurb in our basement by Paramount Properties means we now have a bright, welcoming space for our young people to gather, make a meal and meet with their mentors over a cup of tea.
- Working with ZSL and their Community Access Scheme means we can take our children to the zoo at discounted ticket prices. A trip that is usually out of reach for the families we support. And a local patron is choosing to celebrate her birthday by asking her friends to buy zoo tickets for the children.
- Corporate sponsorships mean we can field Winch football teams for boys and girls so that our children and young people learn the value of teamwork.
- Our partnership with Danny means that we can offer ‘Half-term Haircuts” for some of our children. After all, why shouldn’t you look your best for school?
- A donation from Starbucks on behalf of the Swiss Cottage location will support us further.
Where do you see yourself or your company?
Our goal is to continue to strengthen our ties with our local community, so that together we can face the complex challenges of an urban environment, and all be stronger for it.
If you are interested in a partnership please contact Jean.